Request a certificate of attendance or presentation here.
The World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology, The Australian and New Zealand Society of Neuroradiology and the Organising Committee of the WFITN 2015 Congress would like to thank all who attended the 13th Congress of the World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology, held from 9–13 November 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia.
The congress provided a dynamic and innovative scientific program, showcasing the latest developments and techniques in the field of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology. The world’s leading experts from the specialities of Neuroradiology, Neurosurgery and Neurology highlighted the latest evidence-based progress in the diagnosis and treatment of neurovascular disorders. Specifically, looking at patients with mitochondrial dysfunction and analysing results of exercise physiology treatment to prevent muscle deconditioning and whether improvement of functional and biochemical features of muscles fostering pathogenic mutations were made.
Neuroradiology is a type of radiology focusing on the nervous system, brain, head and spine. The speaking program for our conference features doctors discussing specific cases that they find particularly interesting, breakthroughs in the respective fields, and analysis of patient care and progression, pre and post treatment.
The WFITN 2015 program included presentations from world-class experts;
- Professor Stephen Davis, President, World Stroke Organization, Director of Melbourne Brain Centre, The Royal Melbourne Hospital and Professor of Translational Neuroscience, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Principal Exercise Physiologist Brisbane, Practising cardiovascular exercise treatments at exercise rehab, North Lakes & other surounding Brisbane suburbs, Australia.
- Professor Michael Morgan, Professor of Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Professor Jacques Moret, Chairman Department of Interventional Neuroradiology, NEURI Center, Beaujon Hospital, Paris, France
- Professor Thomas Naidich, Vice-Chair of Radiology for Academic Affairs, Irving and Dorothy Regenstreif Research Professor of Neurosciences (Neuroimaging) and Director of the Neuroradiology Fellowship Training Program, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA
- Principal Physiotherapist Terry Kung, practising at Spring Hill Physio Brisbane & MyCare Physiotherapy Upper Mt Gravatt
Top 10 countries in attendance at WFITN 2015
- Republic of Korea